About Mountain News:
Mountain News GmbH (MNC) is a subsidiary of Vail Resorts, Inc. (a New York Stock Exchange listed company with a market capitalization of $4.5 billion) and is the online publisher of OnTheSnow, Skiinfo, Mountaingetaway, Bergleben and the Ski & Snow Report mobile app. MNC specializes in reaching the mountain travel consumer audience and offers its partners impactful multi-channel opportunities. With a global reach of more than 29 million devices each year, MNC operates 26 global websites in 14 different languages.
The Online Campaign Manager will be responsible for day to day trafficking and campaign management related to Mountain News’ European portals focused on reaching the Mountain Travel Consumer. The position will be located in Munich, Germany with a focus on traditional display & programmatic campaign management, reporting to the Sr. Manager of Global Operations who is located in Broomfield, Colorado USA. The Campaign Manager in this market is seen as a leader and the “go to” person when questions arise or solutions are needed. The Campaign Manager will be working with international sales reps across Europe in our offices in Germany, France, Italy and Norway, assisting them with client communication, trafficking needs, performance troubleshooting, strategic planning and weekly reporting. They will also be responsible for driving strong campaign performance, while demonstrating thought-leadership and creative problem solving.
- Management of European programmatic and display campaigns including trafficking, quality assurance, daily optimizations and reporting.
- Regular sales team and client interactions reviewing campaign offers and inventory availability along with securing executed contracts, campaign assets and working with clients at a strategic level to enhance campaign performance.
- Generate, prepare and analyze regular campaign performance reports using MNC’s data management platform, demand side platform and ad server, Doubleclick for Publishers.
- 5+ years experience in online advertising operations and campaign management including ad servers (preferably Doubleclick for Publishers), Demand Side Platforms, Supply Side Platforms and experience with Data Management Platforms.
- Experience with programmatic sales and campaign management.
- Strong communication skills both spoken and written in English and German (preferably native speaker). French and Italian language skills a plus.
- Thrives within a fast pace team environment across global departments in the organization, as well as being a self-starter.
- Must possess an analytical mindset, strong attention to detail, problem solving skills, drive to succeed and leadership qualities (experience managing a team is a plus).
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite, or other email & spreadsheet software.
- Knowledge of HTML, HTML5, MRAID & Flash is preferred, but not required.
Please submit your application preferably in English (German would also be accepted) including your salary requirements and your earliest available start date via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.